Question:
Selling a IMAC ON EBAY, Where can I get the Packaging that will hold all the Imac equipment?
Silent_Hunter
2006-04-07 11:12:42 UTC
I dont care about the postage as that will be covered in the sale but what about Packaging? Any UK suppliers of cardboard that will securely hold my IMAC?
Two answers:
johnman142
2006-04-07 11:21:17 UTC
put all the parts in a trash bag and fill a shipping box in strofoam packing peanuts put the computer in the box surrounded by peanuts and it should make it there safely or if you are really concerned double box it with 1 inch styrofoam to protect the inner box. the stuff they sell at a home improvment store that comes in 4 X 8 sheets
charliew77
2006-04-07 18:20:26 UTC
Well, your local post office should be able to provide you with the proper box. Just go there, with the knowledge of the dimensions of the iMac. The thing you really need to worry about is what you're going to use to keep it safe. It could be bubble wrap, it could be styrofoam peanuts, or it could be both. That's what I would do, anyway. Ask the postmaster what they would recommend.