Question:
My dell inspiron 1525 wont load up?
?
2010-12-07 08:02:52 UTC
Last night i was on my laptop no power supply plugged in or nothing and it suddenly switched off i tried switching it back on but it wont log on to the screen to type in my password, sometimes a screen pops up it has a blue background and white writing i think it says something about a disk but it goes off too quick for me to read even a line.
Eight answers:
2010-12-07 18:20:58 UTC
Hello Sophie,

The screen you are referring to is what computer techs call the "BSOD" or Blue Screen of Death. This occurs when the operating system or registry has corrupted files. To fix this issue, you would need to reformat your laptop. Perhaps the "something about a disk" refers to the operating system trying to fix itself by having a repair disk (but that isn't possible since it turns off too quick for you to even respond). Before you reformat, I would definitely suggest you back up your files. You can do so with a device known as an IDE/SATA to USB Adapter (http://www.topmicrousa.com/bt-300.html is a good example) since it skips the operating system entirely. Once you back up your files, reformat and you should be as good as new. Recopy the back up files and you are now back to the beginning.

Best of luck.
MTW
2010-12-07 09:38:52 UTC
Dear Lady/Gentleman,

Yes, Microsoft. It's cold a blue screen. Normally you need a driver update. I quess you have the orriginal disk. Put it in and choos repear or reïnstall. Next time let us know wich version you have. Win 7 keeps the old files and program on the HDD in the folder Windows Old. This folder will be created before installation, so you can always go back or something. Ad last you can see what programs you had installed. This sound strange, but I had so many programs installed and updated, that I couldn't remember. Try to install with an internetconnection and after installing you could do a hardware update.

And if you have a backup on a sepperate media or HDD (with a bootableCD/DVD that created the backup (the bootable CD/DVD has been created by the backup program)) you can install from there and have it al back again.

Next time install a HDD backup program and create a bootable CD/DVD with the program, when inserted the program will load and lets you choos the backup location like external/internal HDD.

Google a bit and look ad many programs, not al are the same.

Use phrases like:

Partition backup

Partition manager

HD backup

Etc, and try free in front of it and ad the end software. Don't go for free download or download free, the download is always free. Get it.

Before you do a reïnstallation ask Dell for support, if you can get it.

And start Google and type:

dell inspiron 1525 blue screen

For example:

Fixing Bad Blue Screen on Dell Inspiron 1525 | Laptop - Notebooks ...

- [ Vertaal deze pagina ]

6 May 2009 ... Tags: 1525, blue, dell, error, inspiron, screen ... People looking for: dell inspiron 1525 blue screen, DELL 1525 blue screen, Dell Inspiron ...

www.laptops-drivers.com/dell.../fixing-bad-blue-screen-on-dell-inspiron-1525.html - In cache - Vergelijkbaar

Dell inspiron 1525 blue screen crash - General-Laptops-Notebooks ...

- [ Vertaal deze pagina ]

18 Jul 2009 ... i have this delllaptop with windows vista that does a blue screen crash and restarts at least 4 times within an 8 hour day--help what to ...

www.tomshardware.com/.../52246-35-dell-inspiron-1525-blue-screen-crash - In cache - Vergelijkbaar

Dell Inspiron 1520 won't turn on (blue error screen)‎ - 2 sept 2010

Dell Inspiron 5160 will not Post,Boot, can't enter CMOS‎ - 23 april 2009

Meer resultaten van tomshardware.com »

Blue Screen on Inspiron 1525 2 Yrs. Old - Laptop General Hardware ...

- [ Vertaal deze pagina ]

31 Jul 2010 ... We have a just-under 2 year old Dell 1525 Inspiron laptop. Been working fine, no problems. This morning we got the blue screen of death. ...

en.community.dell.com/support.../ThreadNavigation.aspx?... - In cache

Inspiron 1525 - Blue screen on attempting factory restore - New to ...

- [ Vertaal deze pagina ]

rated by 0 users · Re: Inspiron 1525 - Blue screen on attempting factory ...

en.community.dell.com/dell-groups/new.../19596036.aspx - In cache

Meer resultaten van dell.com weergeven

Blue Screen Of Death on Inspiron 1525 - Operating Systems

- [ Vertaal deze pagina ]

2 Oct 2009 ... Blue Screen Of Death on Inspiron 1525, Operating Systems, Computer end-user ... LCD screen with webcam dell inspiron 1525 does not work ...

DELL Inspiron 1525 shuts down randomly - Portable Devices‎ - 22 nov 2010

Blue screen error on Inspiron 1545 - Portable Devices‎ - 27 april 2010

Inspiron 1420: BSOD in Vista, then restart itself in XP ...‎ - 28 feb 2009

Meer resultaten van forums.techarena.in »

I have a dell inspiron 1525 that is showing a blue screen of death ...

- [ Vertaal deze pagina ]

5 Nov 2008 ... I suggest you buy a new hard drive. They are pretty cheap. You can get a 250gig. Hard drive for about 100 dollars which is pretty good. ...

answers.yahoo.com/.../index?... - Verenigde Staten - In cache - Vergelijkbaar

How to fix a Dell Inspiron 1525?‎ - 3 aug 2010

Dell Inspiron Blue screen with stop code?‎ - 27 jan 2010

Blue screen on Dell Inspiron 1525. Have been told to reinstall ...‎ - 17 juni 2009

Blue screen of Death on a dell inspiron 1525!!?‎ - 12 sept 2008

Meer resultaten van answers.yahoo.com »

Dell Inspiron 1525 Blue screen & windows error messages/reformat ...

- [ Vertaal deze pagina ]

17 Jul 2009 ... Dell Inspiron 1525 experiencing Blue screen and various windows error messages, Previous repeated Wlan card failure...

www.fixya.com/.../t2623269-dell_inspiron_1525_blue_screen_amp - In cache - Vergelijkbaar

Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Jet Black Blue screen errors

Hopefully I let you know enough and good luck!

Best Regards,
Kukopia
2010-12-07 08:21:57 UTC
Plug in the power supply and let it charge the battery for at least 30 minutes. Then turn it on.
freetowitnis2002
2010-12-07 08:20:45 UTC
the blue screen means a problem in the system.could be from the cd drive to the hard drive making the pc shut down.try computers101.com.if you need anymore help buzz me at freetowitnis2002@yahoo.comin e mail first
Jeff
2010-12-07 08:48:28 UTC
i own an 1525 charge the battery if it still gives you the blue screen of death start it in safe mode and rollback your drivers you are having an driver conflict
goering
2016-10-20 02:56:27 UTC
I even have kinda a similar challenge such as you...My Acer Aspire 4741Z series won't start up,too.it gets caught on the microsoft enterprise demonstrate,arghhhhh!there may be a challenge which comprise your no longer basic disk.i think of its perfect to get it repaired with the aid of a tech.goodluck!:)
mgo316
2010-12-07 08:44:19 UTC
make sure that memory or hard drive hasnt come loose also make sure the batterie isnt dead!!!!!!
Lityl95
2010-12-07 08:06:04 UTC
HAHA MICROSOFT *****